Saturday 4 February 2017

Blog Post 0 : End goals for the course

Blog post 1

Importance of developing effective communication skills and 2 goals 

Hi, I will first start off with that effective communication is one of the most basic factors to succeed in the many aspects of life. As we require communication skill to better understand what your friends and families are trying to say instead of listening to reply. You should play close attention to the speaker and change for any change in tone or their body languages and take a moment to think about how you are going to reply. That is effective communication when done well. 

As for the 2 goals that I set for myself to accomplish at the end of the course, my first goal is to improvement my self-awareness so that I will not cause anyone trouble unknowingly. My second goal is to improve my communication skills as I belong to the group that listened just to reply. Moreover, I do not give much thought when replying which in turn, inflicting stress and pain to others. Therefore these 2  goals need to be achieved by the end of the course in order for me to be a better communication and a decent human being. 


No comments:

Post a Comment